- 36 whole Hersey's Chocolate Kisses
- 36 whole Bite Size Nutter Butter Cookies
- ¾ cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Preparation Instructions1. Unwrap the Hersey Kisses and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, melt 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips in the microwave for 2 minutes on 50% power. Stir until smooth.
3. Using the end of a knife, dab the melted chocolate onto the top of each Nutter Butter. Push the flat bottom of the Kiss into the chocolate and onto the cookie. Place it (cookie side down) onto a baking sheet to harden. Repeat with remaining Kisses.
4. When finished “gluing” the Kisses and cookies together, use the remaining melted chocolate, in the same process as above, to stick the remaining chocolate chips onto the top of the acorns to create stems (see photo).
5. Pop one in your mouth and ENJOY!!!
Others have suggested using peanut butter for the "glue" instead of melting chocolate chips. Someone said these are really good, especially if using the caramel kisses.
as seen on and copied from facebook ☺