- 5 cups white sugar
- 1 (13oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 ½ sticks margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 large tablespoon marshmallow fluff
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 1 bag white candy melts
- Valentine sprinkles
- Grease a 9×12 baking pan and set aside.
- In a saucepot, combine the sugar, evaporated milk and margarine. Bring to a full rolling boil and cook
- for 8 minutes while stirring. Remove the pan from the heat and beat in the vanilla, peanut butter,
- marshmallow fluff and chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and let cool completely – about 1 hour.
- In a small microwave safe mixing bowl, melt the candy melts in 30 second intervals, stirring in between
- until the chocolate is smooth. Pour over the fudge and spread with a spatula. Top with sprinkles.
- Let the chocolate cool and harden before cutting – at least 45 minutes.
as seen on and copied from facebook ☺